In this article, we will show you on how you can see or view Facebook uploaded videos on your Android smartphone with these 3 simple tips!
Last time when I needed to check my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android smartphone, the videos were nowhere to be found.
I remember, it has “Videos” album when you go to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they now?
- Download Facebook Videos on Android without Third Party Apps 2016
- How to turn off Facebook Autoplay Videos on Android
- Get Facebook code generator for Android to have second layer of security
- How to sync Facebook Events to Google Calendar 2016
- Turn Off Twitter Autoplay Videos on Android
Well, I check it using desktop PC then go to my Profile > Photos > Album then there you have it. It has the “Videos” album. But why can’t I view it on Facebook app using Android smartphone?
The answer is, I don’t know. Really!
But I have done a mini research and I find people complaining the same issue as me. I have found that Facebook team does not care about these complains so what we do now?
Well, I have found 3 solutions or 3 tips to view Facebook uploaded videos on your Android phone and I’m about to share it with you. So here it is!
View Facebook uploaded videos on your Android
Tip #1: Using Facebook App
Let’s start first by using their app. So as you can see, we cannot see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when using the Facebook app. However, to see the videos:
- Simply search your name in the search bar
- Then click “Videos” tab under it. There you can see your videos.
- You can also add the word “videos” after your name. So the result will be like this:
- Just click “SEE ALL” or “VIDEOS” and you will find your uploaded videos.
- You can also use this to search videos of your friend. Just input “<your friend’s name> videos” and you should find it.
Tip #2: Using Browser
In this method, you can try any browser but I use google chrome so here it is:
- Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
- Go to your profile then click “About” page.
- Scroll down a little bit and you will find “Videos” section after photos. Click it.
- After you click it, you will find all of your uploaded videos as well as the videos that you’re tagged in.
- Easy right?
Tip #3: Create your own Video album
This last tip will not likely your bet but when you do this, you will find your uploaded videos on that album when you go to photos using Facebook app. No more searches!
Just create your own video album then upload all of your future videos there. Seriously! I already tried it and it worked. 🙂
With all of this 3 tips, you should be able to find your old and new uploaded videos on Facebook. With all of the complains, Facebook should fix this issue right away. Why is it hard for them to fix this anyway?
How’s this work to you? Did this article help you? Rate it! 😀