Last time, we discuss about on how to Download Facebook Videos on Android without Third Party Apps and how to Get Facebook code generator for Android to have second layer of security. While many are enjoying the features of Facebook, some are annoyed with Facebook Autoplay Videos feature.
Not only you do not always want to see other users videos on your news feed timeline but it also eats up your data(if you have consumable data internet), and draining up more battery.
So if you want to get rid of this feature, follow the steps below on how to turn of Facebook Autoplay Videos on Android mobile phone app as well as in your Desktop PC.
Turn Off Facebook Autoplay Videos
- Open Facebook App
- Tap the three-parallel-horizontal lines beside the notifications menu and scroll down below.
- Click App Settings
- Tap Autoplay and choose Never Autoplay videos
- Go back to Newsfeed to check if videos are Autoplaying or not.
- Login to Facebook and tap the drop-down arrow beside the Privacy Shortcut and click Settings
- Click Videos on the lower left side
- On Auto-play videos settings, choose Off.
- Go back to News Feed and see the changes when you pass by a video.
Congratulations, you have successfully turn off Facebook Autoplay videos on Android mobile and on Desktop PC. I hope this will be helpful to you. Let me know your thoughts on how this works for you!