Nova Launcher is one of the most popular launchers in the android platform. People of different ages have used this splendid launcher to change the interface of the smartphone. With its stunning design and several widgets, Nova launcher took very little time to become popular among all section of people.
This is one of the highly customizable launcher available in the market for android with all modern facilities. It is now compatible with the latest version of android, i.e., Lollipop and its material design have won accolades from many users across the world.
Here are some of the great feature of Nova Launcher.
Nova Launcher Features
- Custom Grid – It helps to configure the rows and columns to fit all the app and this is a great option.
- Scroll Effects – One can enjoy a smooth scroll using the drawer option and this seamless movement helps a user to be focused in the screen than normal.
- Folder Icon – Being a nova launcher user, one can choose a background of his choice after previewing the same or even can replace any folder by an icon also.
- Scrollable Dock – In Nova launcher, you can keep all the favorite apps on a doc. The upper limit goes to 7 icons per page and one can have 3 of such pages which are actually a huge one.
- Backup & Restore – Nova launcher is not only an interface enhancer, it also helps to take a backup of important files and option to restore them when needed.
- Infinite Scroll – With looping option, the desktop can be accessed infinite times, no need to go back every time to find the desktop
- Icon Swap – Using swap, one can easily dock icons to use best of the desktop.
- Hide Apps – The drawer be made a clutter free one by hiding the apps.
- Gesture Control – Nova launcher comes with action or gesture control like swiping, pinching or any other things.
This Nova launcher is a highly customizable app with performance driven goal. This is the best launcher till date with full material design control and it replaces the home screen with a new control that can be customized at any time. The user can change the layout, icons or add animations and many other things.
With Nova launcher prime, some more features have been added in the form of unread counts, custom drawer groups, more scroll effects, import layout, etc. The latest 4.0 version offers full material design control along with more animations, new icons, and bundled wallpapers. Also, the new launcher was based on the earlier stable version of 3.0 and individual icon layout settings can be customized. That means one can change the size, font of the icons in the drawer and desktop. Widget search is another new feature as well as new grouped widget drawer that can hold all the related ones in a single place. Most importantly, it has a support for the latest Android Lollipop 5.0 version as this is now becoming a de facto standard in most of the android driven smartphones.