If you own a desktop computer or laptop, you’ve probably purchase virus protection to keep it safe from all of the malware and potentially harmful viruses out there.
These viruses enter your computer through the internet, through malicious code in websites you might stumble across while browsing, from misleading emails and from some downloads.
Virus protection serves to weed these problems out and keep them at bay, so your tech stays functional and your information stays safe.
What many people don’t consider is that their phone uses the same internet connection for browsing the web, downloading apps, checking email and more.
Your phone is just as likely to get a virus as your computer if you don’t have mobile security on your side, ready to protect your device from malware and other potential threats floating around online.
When you have the best antivirus possible on your side, you’ll be able to:
- Check for and remove viruses that’ve already taken root in your device quickly and efficiently.
- Prevent other forms of malware and viruses from invading your files by scanning websites and Wi-Fi networks you use on a daily basis.
- Protect your information in the event that you’re a victim of theft by deleting your phone’s contents and using a location program linked to Google Maps to find your device quicker.
- Keep snoopers and other unwanted guests out of your photos and documents with several services, including a camera trap and an encrypted, password-protected vault.
- Optimize your phone’s storage and battery life by monitoring your usage and making a few simple key adjustments.
When it comes to your safety, keeping your smartphone covered with mobile security is a must. However, that doesn’t mean you have to spend and arm and a leg on an excellent antivirus system.
In fact, your best options in the Google Play store are completely free, and get you all of the above benefits and much, much more.