On June 30, 2016, Android has announce the official name of Android 7.0 and that is “Nougat”. Since that day, Android fans are waiting when it will officially release on mobile phones. According to techradar, the Android 7.0, also known as Android Nougat, will be release this month of August 2016. Some reports say, it will be release on October 2016. Whatever the case maybe, it will not be available on all phones but it will surely rolling out slowly.
But, if you want to try it out right now, you can install and run Android Nougat 7.0 on your PC. Follow the step by step guide below:
How to install and run Android Nougat 7.0 on your PC
- Download and install Android SDK tools package and Java JDK(8u101 or 8u102)
- After that, open or start SDK Manager
- Install Android 7.0 (API 24) and follow other settings on the image below
- Click Install Packages then Accept License Agreement on the next window.(It will be a BIG file so wait patiently)
- After you download all the necessary files, on Android SDK Manager, click Tools > Manage AVDs > Create then follow the settings below(NOTE: AVD Name = you can set anything but be sure it’s only one word. You can also explore other settings)
- It will hang a bit but don’t panic. Also make sure you have enough memory and you must enable Intel VT-x also know as Virtualization Technology on your BIOS. How? Just google it 🙂
- After creating AVD, Select it then click Start then follow the settings below.
- Then wait for it to load. If everything is perfect, you will also see the images below.
Congratulations, you just install and run Android Nougat 7.0 on your PC. I hope you like it. Feel free to comment if you need help! 🙂
Featured Image: Credits to softwarevilla.com