It’s been awhile since our last post but today we will teach you on how to change Facebook font style when posting status using your Android phone.
According to Facebook, there is no official app or way to change the default font style of Facebook. But there are simple way to make Facebook font style post status, different from everybody.
As you already know about the big text on Facebook status, it seems that it is a way to stand out shorter post than those long posts in your Facebook feed although Facebook does not officially release a statement about this.
But what if we want to change Facebook Font Style when posting status?
How to change Facebook Font Style when posting status
Method 1: Using Namefunk.com
Namefunk is just simple. No pop-ups ads and distracted ads. That’s why I choose this.
- First, go to namefunk.
- As you can see, there are 5 different styles of text for Facebook Status: FuNkY tExT, Arabic Text, Hacker Text, Flipped Text, Changed Case
- Just type your text in the message box then copy and paste the generated text into Facebook.
Method 2: Using symbols-n-emoticons.com
Here’s another one with a lot more text-generated options to choose from. Again no pop-up ads and distracted ads. I love it!
- Go to symbols-n-emoticons.com
- Type your text message then hit “Convert”.
- Now copy paste the generated text on Facebook and post it.
Method 3: Using UpsideDownText.com
And here’s the bonus. You can also post upside down text on your Facebook Statuses. In this site, you can either use Backwards Effect which will Reverse the text that you type or upside down effect which will flip the text.
Or you can do both at the same time. Here’s how:
- Go to upsidedowntext.com
- Type your text in the message box then copy and paste the generated text into Facebook.
- And viola!
How’s this process goes to you?