These days, smartphones are just as important as our computers. Having an Android phone that is gone, steal or crack is disaster without having a backup. Your most important messages, contacts, photos, and other stuffs are gone in a single moment.
Nowadays, it is very important for all android users to have a backup of their phones. That way, they can keep and restore all their important data whenever they want. In this article I will show you the options how you can backup android phone and how you can restore it.
Free and Paid Methods to Backup Android Phone
Method 1: Free Methods
1. Using Google Sync
- Backup App Data, Calendar, Chrome, Contacts, Gmail, Photos, Videos, People details – Just go to Settings > Accounts > Google and check everything you want to sync.
2. Back up Text Messages
- Google sync is awesome for backing up your android phone but unfortunately Google doesn’t offer SMS backup. But don’t freak out, SMS Backup & Restore will handle it for you.
- Download & install SMS Backup & Restore
- You can back up SMS locally and transfer it safely to your PC or you can upload it to Google Drive, Dropbox or Email.
Method 2: Paid Methods
- Backup everything to local SD card or to your favorite online storage.
- Works for rooted and un-rooted but if you are rooted, you will unlock advance features like freezing bloatware and system apps, wiping cache and data of application, etc.
- Supports over 15 languages
- Top Root App and recommended
- Backup everything including SMS, Photos, Videos, App, App Data, etc.
- Backup while using other apps(running in background)
- Batch backup
- Multiple backup per app
- Backup to Dropbox, Box, Google Drve or TB web server
Featured Image Credit to: www.theandroidsoul.com